Iced tea and long, warm, sunny days are almost a short holiday!!
If you can’t come to the ADLER RESORT in Hinterglemm, simply enjoy it on the balcony or on the terrace at your home. For you, I have created a delicious recipe. Through the sweetness of strawberries and the sourness of the rhubarb it becomes a refreshing iced tea for everyone, whether child or grandma! Just try Luisa’s ADLER Refresher!
Ingredients for 1 liter of iced tea
- 3 tea bags of fruit tea / hibiscus tea
- 2 Tbsp elderberry syrup
- 12 strawberries
- 400g rhubarb
- 1l of water
- ice cubes
- Peel the rhubarb and cut it into small pieces. Simmer it for 15-20 minutes with 500ml of water.
- Add 3 teabags and 500ml of water and refrigerate.
- Filter everything through a sieve and sweeten it with elderberry syrup.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Add half of the strawberries to the ice tea and crush them lightly.
- Serve the rhubarb strawberry ice tea with the remaining strawberries, some ice cubes and a little bit of mint. Enjoy especially on hot summer days!!